Sunday, January 23, 2011

Here's some pics of the jungle... mostly taken from Tyler's sweet camera

Lots of new flowers and plants!

Las mujeres en mi cabaña (The girls at my cabin)

Awwwwww

This is a baby tarantula. Not even a grown up one.

Definitely the biggest tree I've ever seen.

Our transportation on the Río Napo/The view from my friend's cabin

I ate the larvae of one of these giant beetles. I hope they're not mad...

Mariposas ojos de buho (Owl Eye butterflies) - They're bigger than my hand...

Cuy!! aka cooked guinea pig. Just chillin' on the grill outside the restaurant.

Joaquin the boa constrictor. (He totally touched my butt with his tail...) 

And I believe that's all I have to say about the jungle! So much happened during our first week, I can't even believe it. Now I'm in Cuenca and I will write a bit about that   too =]






No comments:

Post a Comment